We specialize in medical, dental, vision & life/disability insurance for you and your family.
Individual & Family
Medical ACA Compliance conforms to regulations as set by the Affordable Care Act. This means the coverage must include coverage for the 10 essential benefits with no lifetime or annual benefit maximums and must adhere to the consumer protections built into the law.
Applying on the Exchange
When you apply for coverage, you will need to provide information about yourself and the members of your household who are enrolling. Please have this information available when you come into the office:
- Social Security Numbers
- Citizenship or Immigration Status
- Tax Returns for previous year
- Employer & Income information
- Policy Numbers for current insurance
If you are not eligible for lower costs on a health plan because your income is too high, you can still buy insurance by going direct to the carrier.
Special Enrollment Period
If you need to purchase insurance outside the Open Enrollment, you will need to meet the qualifications of a Special Enrollment Period
- Getting Married
- Having a baby
- Adopting a child or placing a child for adoption/fostercare
- Moving (Different state or same state outside of current region)
- Gaining Citizenship or lawful presence in the United States
- Gaining eligibility due to a change in your income or household
- Losing other health coverage or job-based coverage that meets standards of minimum essential coverage.
*We do not broker Medicare Insurance for our clients who reach the age of 65. We do have brokers that we highly recommend. Please call our office for a referral.